New Leaf Bakery Cafe
New Leaf Bakery Cafe is a unique job training program that blends education, hands-on work experience, and supportive services designed to help low-income women gain the self-confidence and professional skills necessary for self-sufficiency.
New Leaf Bakery Cafe is one of many organizations working to create a healthier
- Hands-on food service training supervised by a professional chef instructor
- Food preparation and presentation
- Nutrition education
- Front of the house training
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Soft skills classes
- Communication and conflict resolution practice
- Employment support
- Resume writing, job search, and interview preparedness
How You Can Be Involved:
We invite you to partner with us to help grow this community asset for Spokane.
- Eat at the New Leaf Cafe, located at 5th Ave and Division inside Catholic Charities
- Choose New Leaf Catering for your next party or meeting
- Employ our graduates
- Offer a New Leaf trainee an internship
- Refer potential women to the program
- Offer in-kind donations to support the kitchen
- Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter here
- Become a Transitions donor
Donations may be dropped off at the kiosk at Catholic Charities on 5th & Division, Mondays through Thursdays until 2pm or at Transitions Administrative Offices in the SNAP building at 3104 W Fort George Wright Dr, Spokane, WA 99224 on weekdays from 8am to 4pm.View our wish list here. Thank you!